Youths swear and throw beer bottle at woman in west Suffolk town
- Credit: Google Maps
Two youths swore and threw a beer bottle at a woman in a west Suffolk town.
The incident happened at about 6.45pm on Monday in the Burton End area in Haverhill, Suffolk police said.
A police spokesman said two youths threw a bottle at a woman who remonstrated with them when they kicked a wall.
At least one of the youths is said to have shouted and swore at the victim before throwing a beer bottle, which narrowly missed her.
The two youths are described as both white, with the shorter one of a large build and wearing black trousers and black hooded top.
The taller youth had dark hair and was wearing blue shorts and a grey T-shirt.
Police would like anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information to contact them, including any passing motorists with dashcam footage.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
They are asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number 37/24844/22.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.