BMW causes criminal damage worth four-figure sum
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Two cars were reportedly driving in an anti-social manner when one smashed into the gates of a local business, costing thousands of pounds worth of damage.
Officers are appealing for information after an incident of criminal damage in Manningtree.
It was reported that a black BMW 3 Series and a red Mercedes with the lettering ‘MTP’ on it were driving anti-socially on Riverside Avenue West, Lawford around 5pm on Sunday, January 6.
The BMW was then seen to collide with gates belonging to a local business, causing damage totalling a four-figure sum.
Both cars drove off in the direction of Station Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Harwich Local Policing Team on 101, quoting reference 42/4508/19.
- 1 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village