A man who threatened to kill his friend is among those jailed this week
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A 21-year-old who pulled out a knife in a Felixstowe Street was put behind bars this week. Take a look at what else happened in court.
Jordan Wilson, 21, of no fixed address, was jailed for two years and six months after he threatened to kill his friend.
Wilson brandished a kitchen knife at Harry Hucstepp and threw it at him resulting in the handle hitting him in the stomach.
Wilson then told him: “This is the last time you will see your kid. I’m going to kill you.”
A drink driver was jailed for more than four months after he got behind the wheel despite being five times over the legal limit.
Martin Bolton, 59, of North Denes, in Lowestoft, was told by a judge he “could have killed someone” after an elderly pensioner was forced to move out of the way to avoid being hit by Bolton’s BMW. The vehicle had straddled the path on Yarmouth Road.
Inspector Chris Hinitt, of Suffolk Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Team, was completely shocked by the level of alcohol on the 59-year-old.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It is possibly the highest reading I have experienced in over 20 years as a police officer.”
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology