Crowdfunding workshop to be held at Eastern Enterprise Hub for charities and social enterprises
- Credit: sarah lucy brown
The Eastern Enterprise Hub has teamed up with Chuffed.org to host a workshop in crowdfunding for charities, social enterprises and individuals with a cause.
The event will take place at the hub’s base on Ipswich Waterfront from 1pm on Monday, where global crowdfunding platform Chuffed will share advice, suggestions, and run through successful examples of successful campaigns.
Digby Chacksfield, Eastern Enterprise Hub chief executive, said: “It’s great that Chuffed our using out space to help social enterprises.
“Crowdfunding is a great tool for entrepreneurs and we thrive on bringing innovative avenues to help our students.”
Spaces are still available for the session.
To find out more and book a space visit the website here.
You may also want to watch:
Use the code EEH30 for discounted entry.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology