Thousands of pounds of laptops stolen from Currys store
- Credit: Archant
Investigations have begun after laptops worth a four-figure sum were stolen from a Currys store.
The theft took place at the store in Brook Retail Park, London Road, Clacton at around 4am on Wednesday November 18.
Essex Police said the stolen goods were Microsoft laptops.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who has been offered similar laptops for sale recently, or was in the area at the time and saw anyone acting suspiciously.
“Anyone with information or dash cam footage is asked to contact us quoting incident 42/188125/20.”
You may also want to watch:
Those with information can report it through the Essex Police website or use the ‘Live Chat’ button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm.
Alternatively, you can call 101.
- 1 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 2 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 3 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via its website.