Thousands of pounds of laptops stolen from Currys store
- Credit: Archant
Investigations have begun after laptops worth a four-figure sum were stolen from a Currys store.
The theft took place at the store in Brook Retail Park, London Road, Clacton at around 4am on Wednesday November 18.
Essex Police said the stolen goods were Microsoft laptops.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We’d like to speak to anyone who has been offered similar laptops for sale recently, or was in the area at the time and saw anyone acting suspiciously.
“Anyone with information or dash cam footage is asked to contact us quoting incident 42/188125/20.”
You may also want to watch:
Those with information can report it through the Essex Police website or use the ‘Live Chat’ button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm.
Alternatively, you can call 101.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 6 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 9 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via its website.