Cyclist airlifted to hospital after collision with car
- Credit: ARCHANT
A cyclist has been airlifted to hospital and a road is closed after a crash in Mistley.
Essex Police were called to the collision involving a cyclist and a car in Long Road at 7.20am this morning and have closed the road while enquiries continue.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We are at the scene of a collision involving a cyclist and a car in Mistley.
“We received reports at around 7.20am of a collision along Long Road and we have since closed this road at the junction of Clacton Road.
“The cyclist has been airlifted to hospital for his injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
Anyone with information or dashcam footage is asked to call Essex Police quoting incident 274 of 28/06.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named