Cyclist injuried after collision with BMW on Bury St Edmunds roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital after a crash involving a car and a bicycle in Bury St Edmunds this morning.
Emergency services received reports of a collision on Risbygate Street at around 7:15am today.
The crash happened on the roundabout off the A1302, and involved a push bike and a BMW car.
A spokesperson for East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at just after 7:14am today to a report of a road traffic collision involving a car and a cyclist on the roundabout on Risbygate Street, Bury St Edmunds.
“An Ambulance crew were dispatched to the scene. A man in his 40s was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk police said the road is now clear.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post