Cyclist reached into car, grabbed driver’s glasses and threw them into bush
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace a cyclist after an altercation with a motorist in Woodbridge.
Between 7.50pm and 9.05pm a group of cyclists were cycling through Woodbridge when prior to the roundabout by the A12 a vehicle passed the group and stopped.
A cyclist then approached the vehicle, removing the glasses from the driver and threw them into a bush. The cyclist then threw his cycle at the car, causing a small dent to the wing on the driver’s side.
Officers need to trace the cyclist who is described as white, around 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in tall, with short blonde hair, a blonde beard and a gold nose stud.
He was described as wearing a bright blue jacket over a green shirt with jelly beans on it, with denim shorts, grey trainers and riding a blue Trek bike.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or has information, is asked to call Pc Pete Gill at Police Headquarters in Martlesham Heath on 101 quoting reference WO/15/769.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 6 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead