Cyclist who fell from bike dies
A MAN who fell from his bicycle in west Suffolk has died.The 55-year-old from Bury St Edmunds was flown to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance following the incident on Friday.
A MAN who fell from his bicycle in west Suffolk has died.
The 55-year-old from Bury St Edmunds was flown to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance following the incident on Friday.
He fell from his bicycle on a roundabout leading on to the A14 at Tut Hill, Fornham All Saints, near Bury St Edmunds, at about 4pm on Friday.
Police were able to identify the rider after finding postcode etched into his vehicle. The postcode helped police track down the man's daughter.
He suffered a serious head injury in the accident, which was not thought to involve any other vehicles.
- 1 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 2 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 3 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 4 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 5 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 9 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 10 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%