Dalham: Firefighters tackle house blaze
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a house blaze near Newmarket overnight.
Around 10 firefighters fought to bring the flames under control in a rear bedroom of a property in Lidgate Road, Dalham.
They were called shortly after midnight and the fire was put out by 12.40am.
The first floor was also “heavily smoke logged”, a fire brigade spokesman said.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said police were not called.
You may also want to watch:
It is not yet known if any injuries were suffered.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex