Could you star alongside Ed Sheeran in new Danny Boyle and Richard Curtis film? Shout-out for 5,000 extras!
- Credit: Nick Butcher
An Oscar winning director is seeking 5,000 extras for his latest film, which is being shot in Suffolk and Norfolk and stars Ed Sheeran.
Danny Boyle, who made Slumdog Millionaire and is currently working on a film based around The Beatles, has the appeal through the Applause Store website.
The film, which has been written by Richard Curtis, whose past hits include Four Wedding and A Funeral and Notting Hill, is understood to be set in a world where The Beatles never existed and has been provisionally named All you Need is Love.
Earlier this month, the film-makers were seen in Halesworth and Gorleston Ocean Room.
The thousands of extras are needed for filming in Gorleston beach on June 27.
You may also want to watch:
The invitation states: “We are filming a concert scene on Gorleston Beach starring Himesh Patel and YOU are invited to join us to help create an enthusiastic, vibrant concert audience throughout the day and play a vital role in the making of this film.”
Curtis’s long-term partner, the writer and broadcaster Emma Freud, shared the appeal on Twitter.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
People booking the tickets, which are free, are asked to ensure they are available on the day.
Visit the Applause Store’s website for details.