Public warned not to approach prison absconder
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
A warning has been made not be approach a man who absconded from jail while on recall in relation to a threat to kill offence.
Darren Weinling, 35, is said to have absconded Hollesley Bay prison near Woodbridge on Friday, July 19.
Police have described him as being white, 6ft tall and cleanly shaven with short brown hair.
He was last seen wearing a long sleeve blue top, blue tracksuit bottoms and black trainers.
He is said to have links to Ipswich and London but police believe he may be in the Woodbridge area.
You may also want to watch:
The public have warned not to approach him and call Suffolk police on 101 should they see him.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed