Man charged following fatal crash on housing estate
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has appeared in court charged in connection with a fatal collision on a Colchester housing estate.
David Jankovic, 23, of no fixed abode, appeared in court on Saturday, August 29 charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
It follows a fatal collision in Avon Way, on the Greenstead estate, on Thursday, August 27.
Police were called to Avon Way in the town shortly after 6pm following reports that the woman had been involved in a collision with a car near to the junction with Hawthorn Road.
A women in her 30s died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Jankovic will next appear at Ipswich Crown Court on September 28.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 7 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 10 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools