‘A summer event not to miss’ - Vintage market returns with more than 50 traders
- Credit: Richard Ginger
A vintage market is returning to an iconic Suffolk venue this weekend for its summer event.
Deben Events is hosting The Snape Maltings Vintage and Markers Market on Sunday with more than 50 of the region’s vintage traders, artisans and makers.
Organiser of the event, Tim Clover, said: “This is the perfect Suffolk summer Sunday: a host of creative traders, a relaxed shopping experience and a beautiful setting for meeting up with family and friends.
“We think it’ll be a summer event not to miss.”
Traders at the event will be offering a range of items including vintage furniture and classic fashions as well as hand-crafted artworks, ceramics, interiors and jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
The market takes place from 10am to 4pm on Sunday at Snape Maltings.
Visit www.debenevents.com for more information about the event and others which have been scheduled to take place throughout the year.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic