Deer killed and woman hurt in three car smash
A road was closed for almost two hours after a deer caused a three car pile up near Woodbridge.
The deer, which did not survive the collision, was hit by a Transit van after running into the B1083, between Bromeswell and Sutton, just after 10am.
A Reanault Megane stopped behind the van but was then hit by a following box van.
Paramedics were sent to the scene, where a woman was suffering from shock and possible abdominal and chest injuries.
No one else was injured in the crash but firefighters were also called to help cut the woman free from the wreckage.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed for almost two hours while emergency services clear the scene.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 7 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns