Deividas Zvironas arrested in Bedford in connection with Lowestoft burglaries and robberies following public appeal
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Police hunting for a man wanted in connection with burglaries and robberies in Suffolk have found him.
Deividas Zvironas, 38, was arrested in Bedford in the early hours of this morning.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said he was currently in custody and will be questioned later today.
Last week, officers warned members of the public not to approach Zvironas.
They issued an appeal for people to get in touch, by calling 101, if they knew of his whereabouts or had any information that might help with their inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
He was wanted in connection with a number of burglary and robbery offences in Lowestoft on Sunday, October 8.
He was reported to have connections with the Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth area, as well as Bedford.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
Suffolk Constabulary has thanked the public and media for their assistance with the appeal.