One taken to hospital after lorry crash near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Paramedics have been assisting police after two cars and a lorry collided on the A134 at Great Whelnetham.
Officers were called at 2.30pm this afternoon with reports of a collision involving an Audi A3, Audi A4 and Mercedes lorry on the A134 between Bury St Edmunds and Sudbury.
The road was completely closed for some time while officers worked to clear the scene, resulting in localised disruption.
A police spokeswoman said there are not believed to be any serious injuries.
An ambulance spokeswoman added: "At 2.42pm one of our ambulance crews came across a collision on the A134 in Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent two additional ambulances and one ambulance officer.
"One person was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment."
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
The road reopened at roughly 3.45pm.