Delays as lorry overturns on A14
A LORRY has overturned on the A14 at Ipswich causing minor traffic delays, police have revealed. The accident happened at 11.15am this morning on the eastbound carriageway of the A14, just before the Copdock interchange.
By Danielle Nuttall
A LORRY overturned on the A14 at Ipswich yesterday , leaving the male driver with leg injuries.
The accident happened at 11.15am on the eastbound carriageway, just before the Copdock Interchange, and caused minor traffic delays.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the lorry had overturned onto the embankment.
You may also want to watch:
No other vehicle was involved in the collision but the spokeswoman added that the windscreens of two cars had been smashed by flying stones.
The driver's injuries were not thought to be serious.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
Traffic was reduced to a single lane until the road was cleared and the vehicle recovered.