Abnormal load to be escorted through Suffolk this morning
Motorists should expect delays whilst police escort an abnormal load to the Haven Marina.
The abnormal load will start its journey at 9am today from Fairline Boats in Oundle, Cambridgeshire.
Suffolk police will start their escort on the A14 at the Cambridgeshire border before taking the A1303, A1304 and B1506.
The load will rejoin the A14 before taking the A1308 and the B113 at Needham Market.
Roads in Great Blakenham will then be taken, before the convoy moves onto Lorraine Way, Bramford Way and Sproughton.
You may also want to watch:
It will then take the A1071, A1214 and finally the A137 into Ipswich.
The load will then travel along West End Road, Bridge Street and finally onto the Haven Marina at Key Street.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
Police have said that delays can be expected along each of these routes.