Delays on A12 after five car crash
CHAOS has erupted on the A12 this morning after a five car crash.
The accident happened on a slip road onto the northbound carriageway at 8.50am.
Emergency services are at the scene near to junction 19 at Boreham.
Four fire crews from Witham, Chelmsford and Southend are helping release people who are believed to be trapped.
A spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue service said the officer in charge at the scene reported five cars were involved in the accident which trapped one man.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Using one set of hydraulic cutting equipment crews had released the man by 9.20am.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week