Huge tailbacks after lorry crash on A14 roundabout
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman in her 60s has been taken to hospital with serious leg injuries after a crash on the Dock Gate Roundabout in Felixstowe.
Police were called just after 5.15pm on Monday afternoon with reports of a collision involving a car and a lorry on the roundabout linking the A14 with Walton Avenue (A154).
A woman in her 60s has been taken to Ipswich Hospital by land ambulance with serious leg injuries, but her condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
Motorists were caught in serious traffic delays affecting both the A14 and Walton Avenue.
A spokesman for Suffolk Accident Rescue Service said: “The SARS CCP assessed and treated a female patient, in her 60s, who had suffered serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“The patient was sedated and then taken by land ambulance to hospital in a stable condition.”
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 10 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston