Delays on A14 at Newmarket after car hits central reservation
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Delays on the A14 at Newmarket this morning have been caused by two separate accidents.
Suffolk police officers were called to the westbound carriageway where a Renault Clio had been involved in a crash with the central reservation.
Barrier repairs are underway on the section of road.
A separate accident involving a Ford Transit has also happened almost directly opposite on the eastbound carriageway, which has caused a portion of the carriageway to be closed.
Recovery work is ongoing at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being warned to allow extra time for their journey in the area.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo