Delia Smith amongst contributors to Woodbridge School pupils’ recipe book
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Woodbridge School have created a recipes book inspired by local eateries.
‘East Coast Eats’ brings together recipes from restaurants, cafes and foodies across Suffolk.
Businesses such as Stokes Sauces, Munchy Seeds and Purely Pesto as well as Woodbridge’s Honey + Harvey have all contributed recipes to the book.
Celebrity chef Delia Smith has also shared a recipe for the student’s book.
Managing director for the Young Enterprise team, Callum Sycamore, said: “We loved the idea of a business which incorporated the strength of our local area and that by choosing a product which represented the region; we would have an increased passion for it, and greater success with it.”
You may also want to watch:
The book is part of the Young Enterprise Programme where Year 12 students set up and run their own business.
Copies of the book are available for purchase from The Woodbridge Emporium and Browsers Bookshop.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln