Delia Smith amongst contributors to Woodbridge School pupils’ recipe book
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Woodbridge School have created a recipes book inspired by local eateries.
‘East Coast Eats’ brings together recipes from restaurants, cafes and foodies across Suffolk.
Businesses such as Stokes Sauces, Munchy Seeds and Purely Pesto as well as Woodbridge’s Honey + Harvey have all contributed recipes to the book.
Celebrity chef Delia Smith has also shared a recipe for the student’s book.
Managing director for the Young Enterprise team, Callum Sycamore, said: “We loved the idea of a business which incorporated the strength of our local area and that by choosing a product which represented the region; we would have an increased passion for it, and greater success with it.”
You may also want to watch:
The book is part of the Young Enterprise Programme where Year 12 students set up and run their own business.
Copies of the book are available for purchase from The Woodbridge Emporium and Browsers Bookshop.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change