Everything we know about the Royal wedding so far
- Credit: Alamy Stock Photo
It was announced on November 27 last year that Prince Harry was to wed his Suits actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.
And with just over four weeks to go until the pair tie the knot, we take a look at everything we know so far about the hotly-anticipated big day.
The couple, who met through mutual friends in the summer of 2016, will walk down the aisle at noon on May 19 at St George’s Chapel in Windsor.
Harry’s communications secretary Jason Knauf said Windsor was a “very special place” for Harry, and that he and Ms Markle had spent time there together. He said the couple were delighted to be holding the wedding in the “beautiful grounds of Windsor”.
The Chapel, which Prince Harry was christened at, can hold about 800 people.
You may also want to watch:
Over 1,000 members of the public have been invited to watch the arrival and departure of the bride and groom.
However, Prime Minister Theresa May, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, Donald Trump and the Obama’s have not been invited. It was decided that only those with a close relationship to the couple would be invited.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
The official wedding photographer will be Alexi Lubomirski who also photographed the pair for their engagement.
Mr Lubomirski said he is delighted to be named the official photographer for the big day.
“I could not be more thrilled or honoured to photograph this historic occasion.
“Having taken Prince Harry and Ms Markle’s engagement photos, it brings me such joy to be able to witness again, the next chapter in this wonderful love story.”
Kensington Palace revealed that the Royal family will pay for the wedding, including the church service, the music, flowers and reception.
Ms Markle, who is 36-years-old, will become a senior HRH on marrying into the royals and intends to become a British citizen.