Did you find an Empire State pendant near Portman Road on Tuesday?
- Credit: Archant
A sports reporter is calling on readers to help her find a treasured necklace lost en route to the Ipswich Town match against Burnley this week.
Suzanne Geldard, a sports journalist from Lancashire, said: “My necklace has no significant monetary value but plenty of sentimental value.
“I noticed it was missing before I got inside the ground but it could have been attached to my clothes, or dropped off anywhere en route.”
The necklace is silver and has an Empire State building pendant on it.
She added: “It could be anywhere between Burnley and Ipswich. We parked in the car park next to the statue of Sir Bobby Robson.
You may also want to watch:
“We stopped at Corley Services and I’ve been in touch with Welcome Break, they were really good. They contacted all units but nothing has turned up, but they said they would be in touch if it did.”
If you can help reunite Suzanne with her necklace, please email her
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 7 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 8 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband