Stunning sunset - Did you capture it on camera?
- Credit: Archant
Did you see the beautiful sunset over Suffolk today - and did you catch it on camera?
This stunning sunset was seen over east Ipswich today, making a striking image.
Film producer and writer Emma Freud also posted a beautiful sunset photo on Instagram, commenting: "Oh Suffolk, I love you. #nofilter"
Suffolk is famous for its colourful sunsets, and skies of red, orange, yellow and even pink and purple were spotted around the county during the autumn.
Adam Dury, from East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest, said then there were a range of reasons as to why the skies may have been so colourful.
"The difference in the colours can be a variation of the dust in the atmosphere," he said, adding that colours can also be affected by the time of year.
Did you photograph tonight's sunset? Email your photos to us. Please include your full name and details of where you took the photo.
- 1 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 5 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 8 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 9 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 10 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors