Stunning sunset - Did you capture it on camera?
- Credit: Archant
Did you see the beautiful sunset over Suffolk today - and did you catch it on camera?
This stunning sunset was seen over east Ipswich today, making a striking image.
Film producer and writer Emma Freud also posted a beautiful sunset photo on Instagram, commenting: "Oh Suffolk, I love you. #nofilter"
Suffolk is famous for its colourful sunsets, and skies of red, orange, yellow and even pink and purple were spotted around the county during the autumn.
Adam Dury, from East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest, said then there were a range of reasons as to why the skies may have been so colourful.
You may also want to watch:
"The difference in the colours can be a variation of the dust in the atmosphere," he said, adding that colours can also be affected by the time of year.
Did you photograph tonight's sunset? Email your photos to us. Please include your full name and details of where you took the photo.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 10 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station