Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 22°C

min temp: 10°C

Search

Dishwasher at Lowestoft school catches alight

PUBLISHED: 20:36 26 April 2016 | UPDATED: 20:36 26 April 2016

Suffolk fire crew attends a blaze. Library image.

Suffolk fire crew attends a blaze. Library image.

A dishwasher caught alight at a Lowestoft school this afternoon.

Fire crews from the town’s north and south stations were sent to Woods Loke Primary School, in Butley Drive, at 5.04pm.

They wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel to extinguish the blaze by 5.31pm.

The kitchen area was ventilated to clear smoke once the fire was put out.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the East Anglian Daily Times

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists