Diss: Man’s leg crushed by oven
DISS: A man was taken to hospital after an oven fell from a removal lorry and crushed his leg.
Police blocked a stretch of the A1066 in Diss to allow paramedics to reach the injured man.
The incident happened at Health & Homebake, in Victoria Road, just before 11am.
Norfolk Police said an object fell from a lorry, crushing a man’s leg.
An ambulance service spokesman said the object was an oven and that the man was left with serious leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day