Watch - loving dog Maddie desperately needs a new home
- Credit: Archant
Could you find a place in your home and heart for lovable dog Maddie, whose owner sadly died?
The four-year-old pooch has been living at the Blue Cross Ipswich rehoming centre since April, after her owner passed away and the next of kin were no longer able to care for her.
The Blue Cross describes the dog as a “very loving dog and full of character, adding: “You might have been able to guess from her pictures she is what we would call a mongrel! But a very unique one we think, wouldn’t you agree?”
Maddie enjoys playing with toys and makes a big fuss of members of staff. She loves the company of people, and is very tactile, loving a good scratch. She also enjoys a cuddle on the sofa and having an afternoon snooze.
The pet would be suitable for a home with school-age children.
You may also want to watch:
If you think you could give Maddie a home, you can find out more about her and fill in a homefinder form by visiting the Blue Cross website, or you can pop into the centre for a chat with one of the members of staff there.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 3 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 9 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash