Flasher exposes himself to dog walker
Suffolk police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a dog walker in Tuddenham.
A woman in her 30s was walking her dog near Tuddenham fountain in Flyn Lane at around 4pm on Monday, November 12, when she heard a whistle.
As she turned around, she saw an unknown man in the distance who had exposed himself.
The man is described as being in his mid 20s to 30s. He had dark hair and was wearing a red or maroon coloured top and jeans.
Officers are asking anyone who witnessed with incident or saw any suspicious activity during the times stated to contact them on 101, quoting crime reference 37/65630/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, the public are encouraged to contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold