Dogs rescued from burning house
TWO dogs have been rescued after a blaze broke out at a home in Ipswich today.
Firefighters were alerted to the emergency at around 12.14pm to Lovetofts Drive in Whitehouse.
Three crews, two from Princes Street and another from Colchester Road fire station are at the scene.
They discovered two dogs inside the house, rescuing them from the fire before tackling the flames, which are believed to have started in the kitchen.
The fire was out by 12.41pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the fire service said the dogs have suffered smoke inhalation.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence