Donalds Volvo partners with DJ Mackenzie accident repair centre
- Credit: supplied
Donalds Volvo Ipswich has partnered with accident repair centre DJ Mackenzie to outsource its vehicle repair work.
The independently-owned Woodbridge-based accident repair centre will now act as the West End Road dealership’s authorised repairer for Volvos which need bodywork for any damage.
DJ Mackenzie has been repairing accident-damaged vehicles to the highest standards for 32 years, and became the first bodyshop in Suffolk to achieve the PAS 125 Kitemark standard which demonstrates a vehicle repairer’s work to the industry standards required to undertake a safe and quality repair to accident-damaged vehicles.
Rob Jay, bodyshop manager at DJ Mackenzie, said of the partnership: “Our repair service prides itself on offering our customers award-winning levels of care. Our expert mechanics and engineers are able to repair all Volvo models, from the S80 to the XC60. In accordance with the strict manufacturer’s guidelines, all of our Volvo repairs are to the very highest standards.
“Our accident repair and management service is also able to deal with all insurance and retail requirements, ensuring that all Volvo repairs are a stress free experience for Donalds customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Carl Morris, general manager at Donalds Ipswich, said: “We’re delighted to announce that DJ Mackenzie is now our authorised repairer for Volvo cars. They have been repairing accident-damaged vehicles in the area for over 30 years so we knew our customers’ cars would be in safe and qualified hands. DJ Mackenzie has been recognised for their safe and industry-level repairs and, considering Volvo is at the forefront of vehicle safety, it made sense to take our business to them.”
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 10 Body found in the River Orwell