A passport, power tools and an XBox taken in Barningham burglary
- Credit: Archant
An XBox One and power tools when burglars forced open a door at a home near Bury St Edmunds.
A passport, an XBox One and power tools when burglars forced open a door at a home near Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk Constabulary are appealing for information following the break-in at Bishops Croft, Barningham, on November 15.
The home was broken into between 7.30am and 10.30pm when the culprits forced the door to the property open.
It is unclear how many burglars entered the address.
You may also want to watch:
Two televisions, a circular saw, a jigsaw and a XBox One plus 15 games were taken.
A passport was also stolen from the home.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
Police ask if anyone saw or heard any unusual activity nearby during these times or have any information that may help, to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/66285/18.
Alternatively, use the force’s crime reporting website.