Double-murder trial jury resume deliberations
A JURY in an Ipswich double-murder trial are to continue their deliberations for a third day today.
Paul Clarke, 41, of Mountbatten Court, John Grimwood, 28, of Canham Street, Ipswich, and a 16-year-old girl, who cannot be identified because of her age, have all denied murdering 41-year-old Rosalyn Hunt, of Victoria Street, Ipswich.
Clarke and the 16-year-old girl have also denied murdering 43-year-old Des Thorpe whose body was found in a flat in Limerick Close, Ipswich.
Both offences are alleged to have taken place in August last year.
The trial started at Ipswich Crown Court on June 15.
You may also want to watch:
The jury retired to consider its verdicts last Thursday.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car