Dresses and suits galore at St Elizabeth Hospice shop’s wedding-themed sale
- Credit: Archant
It might not seem the obvious place to pick up your wedding attire – but it could be the best shop for a bargain.
The St Elizabeth Hospice shop in Hadleigh is running a special wedding-themed event with a wide selection of clothes and accessories on sale.
Amongst the items on sale are wedding dresses, bridesmaid’s dresses and groom’s suits.
But you’ll have to be quick to get your hands on them – the sale finishes at 4pm on Saturday.
Margaret Yetton, manager of the St Elizabeth Hospice shop in Hadleigh, said: “We’ve got loads of fantastic dresses which have been donated, in lots of different sizes, ranging from £30-£200.
You may also want to watch:
“Many of the dresses are brand new with the original labels attached, and some of them were originally over £1,000.
“We’ve also got some lovely accessories, including lots of hats, fascinators, tiaras and jewellery, which I’m sure will prove very popular.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
The shop, situated in High Street, raises funds for the hospice which provides vital services to people living with a progressive illness and their carers and families free of charge in East Suffolk.