Driver fails to provide breath test after tree crash near Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
A motorist has been arrested for failing to provide a breath test after a car crashed into a tree near Newmarket in the early hours of Boxing Day.
Three fire engines and police were called to Freckenham at 2.30am after reports of a car colliding with a tree, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
A woman at the scene was arrested for failing to provide a breath test. She was taken into custody this morning.
There were no other vehicles involved in the collision.
There were no reports of any serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The fire engines attended from Soham, Mildenhall, and Newmarket.
Check back later for updates.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 5 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town