Driver killed in crash with lorry
A VAN driver has died after he was in collision with a lorry along a busy Suffolk road.The man, who has not been named, was pronounced dead at the scene of this afternoon's accident, which happened along the A1065 at Eriswell.
A VAN driver has died after he was in collision with a lorry along a busy Suffolk road.
The man, who has not been named, was pronounced dead at the scene of this afternoon's accident, which happened along the A1065 at Eriswell.
Suffolk police said an investigation had been launched to determine the cause of the accident, which happened at just before 3pm.
Fire crews from Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket worked to free the victim who had become trapped in his vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury, suffering from minor injuries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 10 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year