Driver reported to have fled scene after accident in Worlington that left another motorist injured
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A driver has been injured after a collision with another car which is reported to have been driven off without stopping.
Suffolk police received reports of an accident on the B1102 in Worlington at about 11.10am today.
One of the drivers was reportedly suffered head injuries in the accident, while the other failed to stop, police said.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “A paramedic in a rapid response vehicle attended to help a female with a minor injury to her head. The paramedic was stood down at the scene as the female did not require any further care.”
The car that failed to stop is described as a silver Vauxhall Tigra or similar vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 5 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 6 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure