Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A series of drone test flights are set to take place at one of the region's RAF bases.
Several drone platforms will be flown at RAF Feltwell, near Mundford, from May 5 to June 1.
Flights will take place between 9am and 4pm.
The exercise is being led by the 48th Fighter Wing, based at RAF Lakenheath.
The RAF and Ministry of Defence have also issued a reminder that public use of drones at RAF Feltwell is prohibited.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot suspicious activity, you can report it to the Eagle Eyes hotline by calling 01638 523937 or DSN 226-3937.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex