Drop in consultation event to be held for Rendlesham development
- Credit: Tom Potter
A drop in consultation event will be held next week so member of the public can have their say on a significant development in a Suffolk village.
Nearly 300 homes could be built on a site of Redwald Road in the village of Rendlesham if planning permission is given.
A public exhibition was held last July to inform residents of the developers’ ideas.
An application for outline planning permission on the site was sent in December with a formal consultation closing on February 12 this year.
Responders to the consultation included the RSPB who were concerned about the potential impact of the site on local special protection areas.
You may also want to watch:
The session will take place on February 26 at the Community Centre from 2-8pm.
Rendlesham Parish Council will then meet on February 27 to make a decision on their response.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years