Dry sunny day expected before chance of hail and thunder later this week
- Credit: Archant
The early mist and fog this morning will clear to leave a dry day with some sunny spells, according to forecasters.
It will be a chilly start, but as the fog clears, it should feel warm with high temperatures of 17C (62F).
Some cloud and mist could linger on the coasts, making it slighter cooler in those areas.
Tonight will be dry with clear spells for much of the night, with more extensive cloud returning into western areas later in the night.
Tomorrow will also see some early mist and fog, but it will turn cloudier from the west during the morning, with a few showers and brighters spells in the afternoon and evening.
You may also want to watch:
There is an increased chance of more rain as the week goes on.
On Thursday, there is a risk of some heavy showers with hail and thunder, and Friday is expected to be breezy with scattered showers.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 9 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich