Duo will appear in crown court in connection to Clacton murder
- Credit: Archant
A pair charged with murder and arson with intent were remanded in custody following an appearance in magistrates court yesterday.
Seth Stollery, 47 and 43-year-old Freya Parker-Magowan, both of no fixed abode, will appear in Chelmsford Crown Court on charges of murder and arson with intent.
This follows the death of a man at a flat in Station Road, Clacton-on-Sea.
Emergency Services found the victim shortly before 7am on Boxing Day, where it is believed that he was assaulted before he died.
A post-mortem revealed that the man died as a result of a head injury but this still requires further investigations.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police are likely to reveal the victim’s identity in the next few days.
Officers are still appealing for information, CCTV and dash cam footage.
Anyone with information can contact Stanway major investigations team on 101 or email.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years