Stunning photos show all things new for 2019
- Credit: Robert Mckenna
For the New Year, we challenged our iWitness members to capture photos of all things new to 2019.
Our winner this week is Robert Mckenna, who sent in a lovely close-up shot of a March Tit perched on a post eating some nuts it had gathered up.
Graham Meadow took a shot of the frothing sea along the Suffolk coastline during an evening walk.
Peter Cutt illustrates a new approach in our iWitness gallery, with new ridges on an old thatched roof at Flempton.
The next iWitness challenge is water.
You may also want to watch:
We want to see all your Suffolk photography of crashing waves, splashing rain and flowing rivers.
Submit your pictures to the iWitness website.
Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? Click here to join and your photos could be featured on our websites in future weeks, or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain