Vote for the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and hotels in Suffolk
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Where is your favourite place for a pint? And which hotel would you recommend to someone visiting Suffolk?
As we get ready for National Hospitality day next month we are asking our readers to vote for their favourite cafes, restaurants, pubs and hotels in the county.
With many having to bounce back from the disastrous past 18 months and some being brave enough to open during the pandemic with takeaway services, we want to hear your winners as part of the national action day on Saturday, September 18.
The awards have been organised by four charities to recognise the hospitality industry who have been constantly adapting to the government rule so that they can remain open.
People are also being encouraged to book a table at the favourite pub or restaurant, visit their favourite café or even book a weekend away in their favourite hotel to help support the hospitality industry on its road to recovery after the pandemic.
You may also want to watch:
You have until Monday, September 13 to vote for your favourite with the winners revealed on September 18.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 6 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich