East Anglia: JSM branches supporting World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
- Credit: Archant
Call in for a coffee to help cancer charity
JSM Property are delighted to be taking part in Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday, September 26.
JSM branches across East Anglia will be offering tea, coffee and cakes in return for a donation to Macmillan and are hoping to welcome as many people as possible to their coffee mornings. Some extra fun has been planned by some of the teams, including raffles, competitions, a Bake Off and ice bucket challenges. In Ipswich, Norwich, Felixstowe and Bury St Edmunds a number of JSM’s staff have agreed to have buckets of iced water chucked over them in a bid to raise some extra money for Macmillan.
JSM Property’s director, Emma Wells said: “We’re looking forward to seeing our landlords, tenants and members of the public at our coffee morning and to enjoying a cuppa, some delicious cakes and a friendly chat with them – all for an excellent cause.
“We are proud to be partnering with Macmillan this year and – as part of the Leaders group – have pledged to raise £25,000 for them during 2014. Macmillan provides an invaluable service providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. Many of our staff and clients have had personal experience of this excellent charity or know someone who has.”
You may also want to watch:
Macmillan operates across the UK, providing practical, medical and financial support to those diagnosed with cancer and their families. The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is the charity’s biggest fundraising event. Last year, 154,000 people signed up, raising a record £20 million.
Cancer is the toughest fight most people will ever face. And as treatments improve, more and more people are living with cancer in their daily lives. The money raised from the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning will help make sure no one has to face cancer alone, from the moment they’re diagnosed, through treatment and beyond.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
JSM Property will be hosting coffee mornings including these branches:
Bury St Edmunds