Region set to avoid rain during the day - but it will hit later
- Credit: Archant
Most of East Anglia will avoid the heavy rain sweeping across western parts of the UK during the day – but it will reach the region tonight.
Much of the region will remain largely dry during today, with some wind, and it will feel mild – with maximum temperatures around the 11C (50F) mark.
Western parts of the UK are set to experience some heavy spells of wet weather during the day, but it will around 8pm before that band of rain reaches parts of Suffolk and north Essex.
The rain will eventually clear in the early hours of Wednesday.
Tomorrow could see some early morning showers across Suffolk and north Essex before another largely dry day with some bright spells.
You may also want to watch:
It will feel cooler tomorrow, with highs at 9C (48F), and become breezier through the evening.
Forecasters are predicting a similar outlook for Thursday – cloudy and breezy with the chance of the occassional rain shower.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop