Cold but bright weather set for Suffolk and Essex
- Credit: Nick Butcher
It will be a grey start to Wednesday in East Anglia with brighter but colder weather set to creep in as the day goes on.
Temperatures will start at around 4C this morning with a little bit of cloud still lingering over parts of our region.
Forecasters says that a touch of frost is possible this morning in some parts of our region.
As the day goes on, however, conditions should get brighter and breezier.
Temperatures will reach a maximum of around 7C but will feel more like 4 or 5C.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday will remain try but cold with temperatures during the day at around 5C.
Forecasters say that the cold air is set to continue for the next few days at least.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale