Person dies after Foxhall Road fall
- Credit: JACQUI LAZELLE
A person has died following a fall in Foxhall Road in Ipswich.
The ambulance service received a call around 9.35am Thursday, April 23, to reports a person had fallen in Foxhall Road.
An air ambulance was called to the scene – which landed in The Golf Hotel pub garden – alongside two ambulances and two ambulance officers.
The person sadly died at the scene.
No further details have been given regarding their identity.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 9.35am with reports of a person who had fallen in Foxhall Road, Ipswich.
“We sent two ambulances, two ambulance officers and East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
“Sadly, despite our best efforts, one person died at the scene.”