East Bergholt: Injured man arrested over alleged break-in
A MAN has been arrested and taken to hospital following a burglary at a home in a Suffolk village.
Paramedics and police officers were called to a home in Orvis Lane in East Bergholt at 7.59pm yesterday evening.
On arrival crews found a 33-year-old man lying outside a home suffering from leg injuries.
The man was arrested in connection with a burglary at the home and then taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance.
The man was in a stable condition in hospital last night.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “On arrival officers found a 33-year-old man lying injured in Orvis Lane.
“The man was suffering from leg injuries and was arrested in connection with a burglary at a house in the street. He was then taken to hospital.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 8 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 A12 reopened after three-car crash
“Orvis Lane was cordoned off and closed to traffic during the course of the incident.”
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call detectives at Suffolk police on 01473 615300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.