Colchester man cut free from car after crash
- Credit: Archant
A ma had to be cut from his car in Colchester after colliding with another vehicle.
Essex fire and Rescue were called to the scene of a traffic collision in East Street, Colchester, around 10:55am after reports of a collision involving two cars, leaving one person trapped in their vehicle and unable to escape.
Two crews from the Colchester fire station attended the crash along with paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service.
The fire crews had to cut away parts of the vehicle to get the casualty out of one damaged car.
There were no reports of further injuries or drivers and passengers stuck in their vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The casualty was released at 11.25am and left in the care of paramedics.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car